Extension of CALL to ICEH 2012
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS CLOSE 23rd MARCH 2012
In response to many requests from colleagues interested in contributing to ICEH2012, we are pleased to announce that the deadline for extended Abstract Submission was postponed to 23rd March 2012.
If you have not yet submitted an abstract you still have time!
Response so far has been excellent, promising a great Congress.
By now we have more than one hundred abstracts from Canada, Brazil, Spain, South Africa, France, Poland, Portugal, Argentina, Venezula, Nigeria, Thailand, India, Malaysia and many other countries.
If you have already submitted your abstract, we thank you very much for your most valuable contribution and please discard this information.
The abstracts can be sent through the website using the template. Only those submissions that comply with the format specifications can be processed
And why you should submit an Abstract?
- Contribute with your research for the scientific knowledge in Environmental Health issues;
- Present innovative research that could potentially have a significant impact on the Environmental Health practice;
- Provide attendees with the opportunity to learn about emerging fields and how they apply to Environmental Health;
- Promote dialogue amongst your scientific colleagues to develop strategies for active involvement in other areas of knowledge;
- Have a possibility to publish your research work in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health (JTEH) by Taylor & Francis.
BOOK THESE DATES IN YOUR CALENDAR:
Deadline for abstract submission: 23 March 2012
Early bird registration until: 25 April 2012
For all information about ICEH 2012 please visit our website (http://iceh2012.com).