It is a great pleasure to invite you to the International Congress of Environmental Health 2012 (ICEH 2012) to be held in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal, 29 May – 1 June 2012.
The Congress will focus on the main theme – “Knowing the environment to Protect Human Health” and will promote discussion about the most recent developments in the field of environmental health, emphasizing the synthesis of scientific expertise achieved in individual disciplines, namely Air Pollution; Environmental Toxicology; Food Safety; Indoor Air; Occupational Health and Public Health.
We prepare a technical and scientific program and a first day congress with courses in issues that are actual and challenging.
Come spend great moments with us as well! We have a social program that will permit to enjoy Lisbon.
We kindly invite you to register and submit your abstract!
And why you should submit an Abstract?
- Contribute with your research for the scientific knowledge in Environmental Health issues;
- Present innovative research that could potentially have a significant impact on the Environmental Health practice;
- Provide attendees with the opportunity to learn about emerging fields and how they apply to Environmental Health;
- Promote dialogue amongst your scientific colleagues to develop strategies for active involvement in other areas of knowledge;
- Have a possibility to publish your research work in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health (JTEH) by Taylor & Francis.
BOOK THESE DATES IN YOUR CALENDAR:
Deadline for abstract submission: 29 February 2012
Early bird registration until: 15 March 2012
For all information about the Congress please visit our website ICEH 2012.